Recovering Damages After An Auto Accident
Getting behind the wheel always involves risk, but your future should not have to suffer from reckless driving. At the Law Offices of Thomas Carroll Blauvelt, LLC, I give you the support you need after an accident. The time after an accident can be physically, emotionally and financially stressful. It is my goal to reduce your stress by relentlessly pursuing your full compensation.
I have over 28 years of legal experience to put to work for you. In those years, I have recovered millions for my clients. Call my East Brunswick offices at 877-676-7729 for a free consultation. I will travel to you, in the hospital or your home.
Types Of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Reckless driving can cause serious or even fatal injuries in many accidents, including:
- Car crashes: Car accidents could result in anything form broken bones or a concussion to a traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- Truck accidents: As some of the largest vehicles on the road, commercial trucks cause a lot of damage in an accident. The trucking companies can be difficult to handle after an accident, but I know how to deal with them.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists face a much higher risk of injury on the road than other motorists. Other drivers often do not understand a motorcyclist’s right of way, or simply do not see them, leading to severe, and often fatal, collisions.
- Drunk driving accidents: Over 20 percent of traffic accidents involve drunk driving. I will fight for you and your family to obtain the compensation you deserve after an accident involving drunk driving.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident, you can trust me to get the best possible results available to you.
Steps You Should Take After An Accident
After an accident, it is important to:
- Obtain medical attention as necessary
- Call the police
- Exchange insurance information with the other driver
- Document all damages or injuries from the accident with photos
- Call your insurance company and inform them of the accident
Then you should contact my offices. Dealing with insurance companies on your own can be frustrating, and you need an attorney you can depend on. I have extensive experience negotiating with insurance companies, and I will always protect your best interests. While insurance companies look out for their bottom line, I look out for you. You have the advantage with my experience and personalized guidance in your corner.